- A very shallow balcony with a safety railing on an upper storey of a building.More example sentences
- At the far end of the limestone counter, a Juliet balcony overlooks the front of the house.
- Murphy, 46, was captivated by a Juliet balcony, a feature found on a steadily growing number of Manhattan buildings.
- The steel bridge continues through from inside to outside, and provides the second bedroom with a Juliet balcony.
More definitions of Juliet balconyDefinition of Juliet balcony in:
- The US English dictionary