noun (plural Julys)
- The seventh month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the second month of summer: I had a letter from him in July a festival held every JulyMore example sentences
- What we looked at for month after month from July to April, was shiny lines on a black surface.
- The rainy season can be iffy from April to July and the summers are extremely hot.
- In July last year he was kidnapped and spent two weeks in terror believing his life was to end.
Middle English: from Latin Julius (mensis) '(month) of July', named after Julius Caesar.
More definitions of JulyDefinition of July in:
- The US English dictionary