- A closed surface with only one side, formed by passing one end of a tube through the side of the tube and joining it to the other end.More example sentences
- Gluing the top of the Möbius band to the bottom would give you a compact Klein bottle, a complicated shape that is impossible to draw properly in three dimensions.
- The Klein bottle is a very precise mathematical construct.
- I've never summoned up enough nerve to ask Martin if he chose the house for its address or for its topology, which I suspect on close examination would prove similar to a Klein bottle.
1940s: named after Felix Klein (1849–1925), the German mathematician who first described it.
More definitions of Klein bottleDefinition of Klein bottle in:
- The US English dictionary