- The judgement of humankind expected in some religious traditions to take place at the end of the world.More example sentences
- Important aspects of Zoroastrianism are the belief in the prophet, a past and future savior, an afterlife, a Last Judgment, and the resurrection of the body.
- After the archdeacon has been killed, his mutilated corpse is found lying beneath this large medieval depiction of the Last Judgment, as if he had been consigned to the hell that he deserves.
- If we hope for justice rather than mercy at the Last Judgment, we must have a horribly shallow view of God's holiness and of our unholiness.
More definitions of Last JudgementDefinition of Last Judgement in:
- The US English dictionary