chiefly North American
noun (plural Latinos)
- (In North America) a person of Latin American origin or descent, especially a man or boy.More example sentences
- For other Latinas and Latinos, the bestowal of posthumous citizenship was bitterly ironic.
- So, I think sometimes we're not getting our message to African Americans and to Latinos.
- The groups met for six two-hour sessions and were composed of African Americans and Latinos.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Latinos.More example sentences
- The presidential election is just more than five weeks away, and a key voting block is expected to be Latino voters.
- He'll tell us why he says Latino voters will determine the outcome of the presidential election this year.
- Georgia has one of the fastest growing Latino populations in the country.
Latin American Spanish, probably a special use of Spanish latino (see Latin).
More definitions of LatinoDefinition of Latino in:
- The US English dictionary