- A person who opposes an international role or policy for England (or, in practice, for Britain).More example sentences
- There's a peculiarly English thing about French-bashing, but there's also a Little Englander thing in general about how the film industry actually works.
- But you don't have to be a Little Englander to be concerned about the commission poking their noses into a tax regime which is, after all, in its fourth decade of operation.
- He is now too parochial to be a Little Englander.
More definitions of Little EnglanderDefinition of Little Englander in:
- The US English dictionary