noun (plural Mafiosi /-zi, -si/)
- A member of the Mafia or a similar criminal organization.More example sentences
- Brought up in a household of Mafiosi, living on the tough streets of Los Angeles, I was no fool about the violence other people do to each other.
- As he knew himself, however, his father's own status as a Mafioso protected him from reprisals.
- Today, however, many senior Mafiosi in Italy and America have turned the state's evidence against the organisation.
More definitions of MafiosoDefinition of Mafioso in:
- The US English dictionary