- 1.1 (also NAND gate) A circuit which produces an output signal unless there are signals on all of its inputs.More example sentences
- Similarly two transistors work to enact a NAND gate where the digital data is transformed in a fully deterministic manner.
- Using two NAND gates I have produced a NAND gate latch or Flip-FLop.
- As far as we can see, the patent doesn't explicitly refer to Flash, but it does refer to NAND gate logic, a key component of Flash memory.
1950s: from n(ot) and.
More definitions of NANDDefinition of NAND in:
- The US English dictionary