- another term for natural logarithm.More example sentences
- The Napierian logarithm can be given in terms of the modern logarithm by solving equation for, giving
- The D 37 of each protein was obtained from the curve of the Napierian logarithm of the remaining intact protein versus radiation dose.
- In any case it is curious to note that the Napierian logarithm of 2 was printed before the year 1500, with an approximation of 3 per 100.
early 19th century: named after J. Napier (see Napier, John).
More definitions of Napierian logarithmDefinition of Napierian logarithm in:
- The US English dictionary