- another term for Tok Pisin.More example sentences
- On German plantations and wherever individuals speaking different languages met, a pidgin language referred to as Neo-Melanesian or Melanesian Pidgin developed.
- I am still not fluent in Sambia; and even in recent work I have had to rely on translators who speak Neo-Melanesian, since I can usually ‘hear’ but not ask or answer complex questions.
- As it turns out, dozens of other languages resemble Neo-Melanesian and Indonesian in structure.
More definitions of Neo-MelanesianDefinition of Neo-Melanesian in:
- The US English dictionary