- A style of women’s clothing introduced in 1947 by Christian Dior, featuring calf-length full skirts and a generous use of material in contrast to wartime austerity.More example sentences
- The refeminization of woman was proclaimed in February 1947 when Christian Dior launched his New Look.
- The Dior scent Miss Dior Cherie is a modern interpretation of the original Miss Dior fragrance created by the couturier himself in 1947, the year the iconic New Look was introduced.
- John Galliano celebrated the 100th anniversary of Christian Dior's birth by recreating a lot the old looks, such as the looks from the New Look circa 1947.
More definitions of New LookDefinition of New Look in:
- The US English dictionary