- The last two weeks of Lent.More example sentences
- The message of Passiontide and Easter is at the same time joyful and unsettling.
- For all those who missed the Passiontide concert last Easter, here is an opportunity to come along and enjoy another performance of a wonderful selection of music.
- The transition from Passiontide to Easter will be via Franck's Choral No.3 in A minor for organ, and the cello and organ then combine in Bach's Sonata in D major which is a joyful resurrection piece.
More definitions of PassiontideDefinition of Passiontide in:
- The US English dictionary