- 1.1 (as noun) An ideal male lover who is both handsome and of admirable character: I’m not looking for Prince Charming she had found her Prince CharmingMore example sentences
- After several weeks of instruction five finalists will be flown to London, England, to complete their training, meet a Prince Charming, receive a prize package fit for a Queen and be crowned Australian Princess.
- He is quite a Prince Charming and this is a love story with a happy ending.
- ‘Yup, I think I'm done with Prince Charming,’ I sighed, thinking back to that oh-so-fine day if Lawrence asked me if I'd fall for a Prince Charming.
partial translation of French Roi Charmant, literally 'King Charming'.
More definitions of Prince CharmingDefinition of Prince Charming in:
- The US English dictionary