noun[mass noun, usually as modifier]
- The Rastafarian movement: Rastafari history and cultureMore example sentences
- My transition from the taken-for-granted God as the creator of the universe to a more agnostic position came through Rastafari.
- The idea originated with the Pope's blessing of Mussolini's troops on their way to conquer Ethiopia, Rastafari's spiritual homeland.
- I know this to be true not because I am an expert in Rastafari but because the group's manager told me.
from Ras Tafari, the name by which Haile Selassie was known (1916–30).
More definitions of RastafariDefinition of Rastafari in:
- The US English dictionary