nounNorth American • trademark
- A type of desktop card index.More example sentences
- For the average company, hiring a trucking outfit to move finished goods or raw materials demands a phone, a pen, a Rolodex, and a trailer load of patience.
- His eyes settled on a Rolodex, nestled between the telephone and the raised edge of the desktop, and he reached for it with a soft grunt of satisfaction.
- A quick look in her Rolodex later, Chelsea punches in Danielle Nichols' cell phone number.
More definitions of RolodexDefinition of Rolodex in:
- The US English dictionary