- A study undertaken by an organization to identify its internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats.More example sentences
- As people plan for their future, it's useful to conduct a SWOT analysis - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- To do this, planners have begun work with a SWOT analysis which views an organization's Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- A SWOT analysis is also useful at this stage to identify the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
1990s: SWOT, acronym from strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats.
More definitions of SWOT analysisDefinition of SWOT analysis in:
- The US English dictionary