- short for Scandinavian. a Scandi film Scandi foodMore example sentences
- The (Germanic) Scandi languages are all basically accents/dialects of each other.
- Scandi food is different, quite different, but I've always thought it quite flavourful and characterful.
- That aside, I would have thought the Scandi countries without Finland would seem more natural as at least the Danish, Swedish, Norwegian (and no doubt Icelandic) languages are so close as to be mutually intelligible.
More definitions of ScandiDefinition of Scandi in:
- The US English dictionary