- 1A variety of English spoken in Singapore, incorporating elements of Chinese and Malay.More example sentences
- Check out these interesting links he provides on Singlish, the English/Chinese/Malay pastiche spoken in Singapore.
- Singapore director Cheek's dialogue presents an interesting mixture of Chinese dialect, English, Singlish and a dose of Shakespeare.
- This guide to Singlish, colloquial English as spoken in Singapore, should come in handy for reading Xiaxue.
- 2A variety of English spoken in Sri Lanka, incorporating elements of Sinhala.More example sentences
- Singlish is also the term used for the English spoken by many of the English/Sinhala speakers in Sri Lanka.