- A festival celebrating the traditional Thai New Year, held in April and marked by the throwing and sprinkling of water.More example sentences
- Nearly 10,000 foreign workers took part in a traditional Thai Songkran festival in Taoyuan yesterday.
- The government intends to reduce road accident fatality rates by 15 % during this year's festival of Songkran.
- On the eve of Songkran, the Bunker Boys sought relief at the always testing course at Treasure Hill.
More definitions of SongkranDefinition of Songkran in:
- The US English dictionary