- another name for Chinese New Year.More example sentences
- The Chinese New Year is also called Spring Festival and thus the name of the rolls, which are made from rice flour and are pre-cooked.
- A Beijing opera brought out people's dancing spirit in the third Greenwich Chinese Spring Festival.
- Many migrant workers throughout China are now preparing to rejoin their families during the Chinese Spring Festival, which starts in mid-February.
More definitions of Spring FestivalDefinition of Spring Festival in:
- The US English dictionary