- (In the US) the National Football League championship game played annually between the champions of the National and the American Football Conferences.More example sentences
- A 1966 NFL rule prohibits the league from awarding outdoor Super Bowls to cities where the mean temperature at game time is below 50 degrees.
- At the time, the league had only 14 teams, and it would be seven years until the championship was dubbed the Super Bowl.
- Two out of every five working Americans watch the Super Bowl each year.
More definitions of Super BowlDefinition of Super Bowl in:
- The US English dictionary