- Too much information (used to indicate that someone has revealed personal information of an embarrassing nature): each cough was having a rather disastrous effect on my bladder (sorry, TMI!)More example sentences
- The personal posts are a little bit what people in cyberspace call TMI (too much information), but then again, that's Jennifer, funnygross, defiantly imperfect.
- Displaying remarkable endurance in the field of TMI, Duvall went on in this vein for quite some time.
- (FYI, buy me a large gin 'n' tonic and I'll tell you as many TMI things as your heart desires).
More definitions of TMIDefinition of TMI in:
- The US English dictionary