- The dialect of Berber spoken by the Tuareg, sometimes regarded as a separate language.More example sentences
- Walking 12 hours a day, eating the odd sheep, and learning the rudiments of Tamashek, the language of the Tuareg, he finally gets to grips with the heart and soul of the desert.
- Tamashek is spoken in several sets of dialects, the most prominent ones being Northern and Southern.
- Touaregs, or the Kel Tamashek (people who speak Tamashek), are the nomadic tribe of the Saharan desert, scattered among Algeria, Mali and Niger.
the name in Berber.
More definitions of TamashekDefinition of Tamashek in:
- The US English dictionary