nounUS • trademark
- A device which transmits and reproduces facsimile copies over a telephone line.More example sentences
- The machines were also very expensive, took six minutes to send a single page, and could communicate only with other Telecopiers; different manufacturers’ machines were incompatible.
- I remember working for Rank Xerox back in '73 when there were only 60 fax machines (Telecopiers) in the country, other than the main newspaper offices.
- Before coming to MIT he was a Senior Vice President for Research and Engineering for the Xerox Corporation, where he was in charge of Research, Development and Engineering for the entire line of Xerox Copiers, Duplicators and Telecopiers.
More definitions of TelecopierDefinition of Telecopier in:
- The US English dictionary