- A dressing for salad or seafood consisting of mayonnaise with ketchup and chopped gherkins.More example sentences
- Steamed broccoli tastes good with most sauce or dressings, such as mayonnaise, Thousand Island dressing or horseradish sauce.
- We had biscuits and eggs and salad with Thousand Island dressing.
- In a nearby refrigerator, he found a bowl of salad with Thousand Island dressing, and found a spoon, fork, and knife in a nearby drawer.
More definitions of Thousand Island dressingDefinition of Thousand Island dressing in:
- The US English dictionary