- A native or inhabitant of the US state of Utah: Utahns are used to snow—they practically relish itMore example sentences
- I'm a Utahan too.
- Four other Utahans, all from Maple Mountain, made the junior world team, marking an unprecedented presence for Utah on the international scene.
- The millions of education dollars lost when we moved to the flat tax has proved disastrous, and Utahans clearly support doing whatever it takes to address education needs.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Utah: this movie deals with uniquely Utahn themesMore example sentences
- It hit me then that a honey bee was perfect—it’s a symbol of my home state and Utahn heritage, my love of nature, and overcoming my biggest fear (I also happen to be highly allergic to their stings).
- The entire Utahn culture is being devastated by this totally irresponsible policy.
- The Utah consumer debt fund came under investigation when it failed to send out client payments, used by about 1400 troubled Utahn consumers.
More definitions of UtahnDefinition of Utahn in:
- The US English dictionary