- A small frankfurter made of pork, beef, or veal.More example sentences
- It couldn't have been easy all those years, fending off my pre-teen pleas for Vienna sausages (in a can, pale and slippery), Cheetos, Bubblicious bubble gum, and Hawaiian Punch.
- Besides the aforementioned corned beef hash, other meat-like products that I did not put in my basket included Vienna sausages, off-brand chili and turkey SPAM.
- In fact, as soon as we start getting add-in boards using NV40 and R420-based GPUs from the usual vendors, we'll bust open another can of Vienna sausages and have ourselves another test-fest.
More definitions of Vienna sausageDefinition of Vienna sausage in:
- The US English dictionary