Definition of Virgo in English:
2.1 (a Virgo) (plural Virgos) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Virgo.
- Most people know whether they are a Virgo, or a Taurus, or whatever.
- You say that you do not * feel * like a Virgo, although your Sun is in Virgo.
- In their day to day lives, many Virgos are quite quiet and submissive - despite, or perhaps because of this, a Virgo in the bedroom is often keen to be in control.
- sense 2.Example sentences
- How many Virgoans does it take to change a light bulb?
- When it came to paying for the goods, the salesman trotted out his pitch for an extended warranty and, being a cautious Virgoan, I took it.
- Yet suspicion of other people's culinary rectitude, along with the practicality of an earth sign, helps make well-adjusted Virgoans splendid cooks.
Pronunciation: /ˈvəːɡəʊən/noun& adjective
Words that rhyme with Virgoergo
Definition of Virgo in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan