- An adaptation of the Southern blot procedure, used to identify specific amino-acid sequences in proteins: the sample could not be confirmed positive by Western blot [count noun]: protein interactions on Western blotsMore example sentences
- The proteins were detected by Western blots using antibodies specific for these proteins and three independent blots were analyzed.
- Southern blots and Western blots were used to confirm correct tagging and protein expression.
- The Western blotting procedure has been described previously.
suggested by Southern blot.
More definitions of Western blotDefinition of Western blot in:
- The US English dictionary