(also Worcestershire sauce)
- A pungent sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar, first made in Worcester.More example sentences
- And without them, I might never have discovered that the secret for a really authentic-tasting, perfectly balanced Tuscan bean soup, is a nice big dash of Worcester sauce.
- On our table were the usual condiments, plus HP sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salad cream, tomato ketchup and Colman's mustard.
- Lost moisture, especially in burgers and meatballs, can be replaced with ingredients such as soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, broth, ketchup or tomato sauce or mustard.
More definitions of Worcester sauceDefinition of Worcester sauce in:
- The US English dictionary