nounNorth American • trademark
- A utility knife with a very sharp replaceable blade: my T-square, my X-acto knife, my blue pencilMore example sentences
- I'm guessing it should be possible to disable the serial number by cutting the CLK line to the EEPROM, which should be easy for anyone with a keen eye and a sharp X-acto knife.
- Use an X-acto knife to cut an X in the center opening, and fold excess fabric into the back of the plate.
- On the first one he drew the uppermost layer of a crack and cut it out with an X-acto knife.
More definitions of X-acto knifeDefinition of X-acto knife in:
- The US English dictionary