- (Used especially on electronic message boards as a sarcastic comment on an inexperienced or overenthusiastic poster) oh my God!: ZOMG!! I finally managed to reformat the fileMore example sentences
- He broke the Olympic Record with a throw of 90.57 - zomg that's like 57 times my height.
- ZOMG okay my love for meat has been rekindled.
- There were many a thoughtful gifts: including the (zomg) massage!
early 21st century: perhaps in reference to fast or careless typing of OMG, during the course of which the shift key is missed and the 'z' key pressed instead..
More definitions of ZOMGDefinition of ZOMG in:
- The US English dictionary