- A landlord who does not live at and rarely visits the property they let.More example sentences
- Everyone in York finds it totally extraordinary that an absentee landlord can allow a property like this to remain unused for so long.
- Having no money, James established a farm on property owned by an absentee landlord and set about the task of clearing the land.
- The farm had been sold at auction to an absentee landlord after my Uncle Will, who lived on the farm, died.
More definitions of absentee landlordDefinition of absentee landlord in:
- The US English dictionary