- 1An intensive method of study which enables material to be learnt in a relatively short time.More example sentences
- My purpose was to learn the Chinese language and culture, so some friends directed me to these accelerated learning materials, which I used to master the Chinese language in six months.
- With the accelerated learning method, you then can learn at a much faster pace, instead of being bound by the way your teacher teaches or the resources he uses.
- An important aspect of accelerated learning methods is regularly to review new knowledge during the learning process.
- 2A programme of learning which allows academically able children to progress through school more rapidly than others.More example sentences
- USAID's Afghanistan Primary Education Program focuses on teacher training, accelerated learning programs for students, and textbook printing and distribution.
- Are you one of the geniuses in that accelerated learning program?
- Across 17 provinces the program has trained 6800 teachers, of which 40% are women, for this accelerated learning program.
More definitions of accelerated learningDefinition of accelerated learning in:
- The US English dictionary