- Each of the eleventh pair of cranial nerves, supplying certain muscles in the neck and shoulder.More example sentences
- The spinal accessory nerve and its musculature.
- This area, too, is an area through which a massive tangle of facial nerves (including the hypoglossal and accessory nerves) exit the skull to fan out across the face.
- From its beginning at the 5th cervical segment, the spinal root of the accessory nerve increases in thickness as fibers join it from higher segments.
More definitions of accessory nerveDefinition of accessory nerve in:
- The US English dictionary