Definition of acrobatic in English:
Performing, involving, or adept at spectacular gymnastic feats: an acrobatic dive
More example sentences
- They swoop over the crowd on wires and perform acrobatic feats on trapezes.
- Today the girls perform on a new springy podium permitting spectacular acrobatic elements.
- Decked out in their colorful house uniforms the girls performed acrobatic routines.
- acrobatically adverb
- Example sentences
- The character moves quickly and responsively, easily and acrobatically scaling platforms, hanging from ledges and more.
- She returned to looking through her own binoculars, to see the bird again acrobatically tumbling over and over beneath the branch.
- He strode forward from deep within his own half before unleashing a 30-yard piledriver that the goalkeeper acrobatically tipped over the bar.
Words that rhyme with acrobaticachromatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definition of acrobatic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.