- A salt or ester of acrylic acid.More example sentences
- Important monomers which undergo these reactions include styrene, methylmethacrylate, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride, and other acrylates.
- The most durable exterior house paints are based on acrylic co-polymers of materials like methyl methacrylate and butyl acrylate.
- Classes of polymers used in integrated optics include acrylates, polyimides, polycarbonates, and olefins.
More definitions of acrylateDefinition of acrylate in:
- The US English dictionary