Definition of actualize in English:
Make a reality of: he had actualized his dream and achieved the world record
More example sentences
- What this master couple has effectively accomplished is to actualize the great marital paradox: that people can only change if they don't feel they have to.
- [A] way-too-short informative clip (you want it to go on for days) features a typical Marin County self-help group talking about actualizing your dreams.
- Recognize the potential; actualize the dream.
- Example sentences
- It ensures that the delay from the moment a decision is made to the actualization of that decision is at least two or three hours, if not more.
- A very simple parallel can be drawn between actualisations of an enthusiasm for modifying cars and actualisations of an enthusiasm for computer gaming.
- After 15 years, the executive as the source of political leadership ought to seek the actualisation of these outputs of democratic governance.
Definition of actualize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan