noun (plural adenocarcinomas or adenocarcinomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A malignant tumour formed from glandular structures in epithelial tissue.More example sentences
- Clinically, 90% of pancreatic tumours are malignant ductal adenocarcinomas, and most of this article concentrates on this disease.
- Ninety-five percent of all malignant gastric tumors are adenocarcinomas; the remaining 5 percent include lymphomas, stromal tumors, and other rare tumors.
- The nonsalivary tumours can be divided into low-grade adenocarcinomas and intestinal type adenocarcinomas.
More definitions of adenocarcinomaDefinition of adenocarcinoma in:
- The US English dictionary