- another term for adenylic acid.More example sentences
- Phosphate is necessary for the generation of adenosine triphosphate from adenosine diphosphate and adenosine monophosphate and other crucial phosphorylation reactions.
- These effectors can assume a vast diversity of chemical forms, ranging from simple inorganic molecules to complex nucleotides such as cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP).
- Drugs that inhibit phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of adenosine triphosphate to cyclic adenosine monophosphate, enhance cardiac contractility in heart failure.
More definitions of adenosine monophosphateDefinition of adenosine monophosphate in:
- The US English dictionary