- 1A person responsible for carrying out the administration of a business or organization: hospital administratorsMore example sentences
manager, director, managing director, executive, chief executive, controller, chair, chairperson, chairman, chairwoman, head, boss, chief, principal, official, leader, governor, premier, president, superintendent, supervisor, employer, proprietorNorth American • informal big wheel
- She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.
- However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.
- I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.
- 1.1 Law A person legally appointed to manage and dispose of the estate of a deceased person, debtor, or insolvent company.More example sentences
- Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.
- Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.
- If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.