- The activity or profession of producing advertisements for commercial products or services: her father was in advertising [as modifier]: an advertising agencyMore example sentences
- The problem is, getting a search engine to hand over a record of your advertising activity is no easy feat.
- You are creatively inclined this week and will make gains through teaching, literary activity, journalism or advertising.
- WPP, the world's biggest advertising agency, reports interim numbers on Tuesday.
More definitions of advertisingDefinition of advertising in:
- The US English dictionary