- The study of airborne microorganisms, pollen, spores, and seeds, especially as agents of infection.More example sentences
- Tuberculosis is among humankind's most successful pathogens, and yet we know relatively little of its aerobiology.
- Through a knowledge of the aerobiology in your area, your physician can identify whether the symptoms fit into this pattern of disease.
- This is an example how aerobiology is used for early prediction of productivity of forestrial trees.
More definitions of aerobiologyDefinition of aerobiology in:
- The US English dictionary