- 1Relating to aerodynamics: aerodynamic forcesMore example sentences
- Downforce is the combination of aerodynamic and centrifugal forces.
- In flight, interactions between aerodynamic forces and a flexing airframe induce vibrations.
- Integrating the effects of either the pressure or the velocity determines the aerodynamic force on an object.
- 1.1Of or having a shape which reduces the drag from air moving past: the plane has a more aerodynamic shapeMore example sentences
- The slimmer shape and aerodynamic design also lessens wind noise and reduces fuel consumption.
- The bicycles are designed to reduce aerodynamic drag caused by the machine itself and the rider's racing position.
- Many hybrids use aerodynamic design to reduce drag and improve fuel efficiency.
- More example sentences
- The aerodynamically efficient body has a drag coefficient of 0.26, contributing to excellent noise insulation for the cabin and fuel economy.
- The Flying Nun's habit just did not look aerodynamically sound.
- And I don't think a formation of 9 would be aerodynamically stable either.
More definitions of aerodynamicDefinition of aerodynamic in:
- The US English dictionary