Definition of aeromodelling in English:
The hobby of building and flying model aircraft.
- Anyway around the age of 16 I felt I should put away childish things and gave up aeromodelling.
- It was the country's first centre for professionals in aeromodelling, marine modelling, and radio control.
- The aeromodelling club will soon have competitions too.
- 1aeromodeller noun
- Example sentences
- Today, I am proud to have them introducing the would be aeromodellers to a thrilling & challenging hobby.
- I decided that, as I collected toys and I was an Aeromodeller too, why was I not collecting model stuff as well.
- Today I have been speaking to Bill who many of you will know as an aeromodeller and magazine editor.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.