- A concluding section in a book.More example sentences
- The book concludes with an afterword describing the developments in the village during the past three decades, a brief historical sketch of the Karen people, and some suggestions for further reading about the Karens.
- Again and again writers have explained themselves in a variety of ways: forewords, afterwords, essays, interviews, journal entries, not to mention stories or poems that rework old themes.
- This essay is adapted from the afterword of the paperback edition.
More definitions of afterwordDefinition of afterword in:
- The US English dictionary