noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection.More example sentences
- The latter one leads to agranulocytosis; hence monitoring blood investigations is necessary.
- In the United Kingdom the drug may only be prescribed by registered consultant psychiatrists; this reflects the serious adverse effect profile of the drug, which includes agranulocytosis.
- None of the patients on the drug developed agranulocytosis.
More definitions of agranulocytosisDefinition of agranulocytosis in:
- The US English dictionary