- Broadcasting time devoted to a particular record, performer, or musical genre: they call themselves country and western just to get airplayMore example sentences
- The record received steady airplay, and CNN even interviewed Blakely about the phenomenon.
- We truly believe that each artist on FightCloud is top quality and each deserve radio airplay and a record deal.
- The American Music Awards are tellingly chosen by the public from a shortlist of nominees picked because of radio airplay and record sales.
More definitions of airplayDefinition of airplay in:
- The US English dictionary