- Including or covering everything or everyone; comprehensive: an all-encompassing package to combat global warmingMore example sentences
- The chapters are surprisingly short and snappy, without the ambition or all-encompassing portraits we've come to expect.
- It's up to you to not let minor annoyances become all-encompassing drama.
- In theory, cultural studies is all-encompassing: Shakespeare and rap music, high culture and low, culture of the past and culture of the present.
More definitions of all-encompassingDefinition of all-encompassing in:
- The US English dictionary