- A tissue graft from a donor of the same species as the recipient but not genetically identical. Compare with homograft.More example sentences
- Perioperative nurses must be aware of current tissue handling practices when they participate in procedures to implant tissue and bone allografts.
- Research is currently focused on the role of superficial venous surgery and the use of cultured skin allografts.
- Reductions in the intensity of conditioning regimens for allografts will improve safety and increase applicability.
More definitions of allograftDefinition of allograft in:
- The US English dictionary